Sunday, August 2, 2009

Complacency

I think a major pit fall in life is we become complacent and passive. We enjoy a bit of success and we keep at it, we want the comfort. We don't want to push ourselves more than we can. We should, but we don't.

Not too long ago I was satisfied with my income and uni studies. However, during the last semester, due to influence of a few studious uni friends, I began to take studies more seriously and as a result I achieved somewhat more satisfactory marks in some areas. It felt... Good.

I realized I can earn a lot more, and that I'm more than half way through uni, I'm beginning to think about what I'll do, where I'm heading and what I want in life. I need to start realizing my dreams by starting now. Earn more now. I need to fulfill my dreams and aspirations.

I have to keep pushing myself. I need to earn better marks, I need to earn more money. Push push push. Once I stop. I stand still, and in this world, that means being left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment