Saturday, August 29, 2009

Conflicting emotions

Sometimes I feel as if emotions of mine conflict. They're not rational. It's frustrating... Why? Maybe i am just confused, maybe I don't know what exactly I want. I guess that's what we mean by ambivalence and turmoil. It just doesn't make sense.

Often we are faced with situations where we just don't know how to act. It's new. It's foreign. What exactly are we supposed to do? I'm going through one of those stages at the moment. It's not something someone can help you with, you have to sort it out yourself. It's not simple, or black and white, or rational, or prescriptive. It's subjective. What if the decision I make is wrong? what if the decision I make is not what I ultimately want? I just have to bear the consequences and get on with it. The pressure on my shoulders right now... Life... Ah... so many ways to go about doing things... and all of them can be right. Where's the path I want to walk down? I wish there was a walkthrough manual at times. It's scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment