Saturday, September 12, 2009

My favourite player

My favourite tennis player is Nadal. He's one year older than me.. He's polite off court yet barbaric looking and downright scary when he plays. He's a gracious winner and gracious loser. He comforted Federer on his loss on the Australian Open and allowed the limelight to be stolen off him. What a nice guy... He never gives up. I love that about him. He just keeps on going... who would have thought he would win the Australian Open after a long 5 set match the day before huh? I guess I should learn a little from him. Rise up the challenge and conquer! Charge!

He's winning right now in the quaterfinals, but due to rain delays, he has to play for 3 straight days if he is to win the US Open! I hope he wins it... that would give him the career grand slam... and not federer... that's boring!

Go nadal! I have faith! Don't let the injury impede your victory! go go go!

No comments:

Post a Comment